Evidence supports the benefits of mindfulness for a range of difficulties both physical and psychological
• Improved focus and concentration
• Increased ability to access ‘calm’ under pressure
• Increased self-awareness
• Skillful ways to respond to difficult emotions and situations
• Reduced vulnerability to stress & anxiety
• Enhanced health and immune response
• Increased compassion, empathy for and understanding of others
Mindfulness has been scientifically proven to significantly reduce various physical and mental illnesses like depression, anxiety, stress, fatigue, chronic pain, psoriasis, eating disorders, IBS and IBD, issues with concentration and memory, among many others benefits.
Mindfulness teaches us to direct our attention to what is happening right here, right now, with an attitude of kindness towards ourselves and our experience.